[Graduate School] Result Announcement for Graduate Program Admission, 2019 Fall 2nd round
대학원교학부 | 2019-07-05 | 조회 3279
Result Announcement for Graduate Program Admission, 2019 Fall 2nd round
Please check an attached file about admission result and missing documents.
1. Missing Documents submission deadline : by 12th of July
- To be graduates : submit your Diploma & Verification by 23rd of Aug.
- Language Certificate : by 28th of June, (Certificate of Language Center Completion) until 14th of Aug
* You can submit Language Certificate by 14th of Aug. but to apply for the scholarship, it should be by 28th of Aug.
- Scholarship for 1st semester : Language score and Scholarship Application, Only students who have submitted those two documents by 28th of June can apply for academic scholarships.
- LINK Scholarship for CBNU Language Center students : Certificate of Completion, Only students who have submitted certificate by 14th of Aug can apply for LINK Scholarship
* LINK Scholarship is just for CBNU students. other students can’t get scholarship.
3. Bank Statement : Every students need to submit bank statement (up to $18,000)
- Students applying visas in overseas : Date of issue must be after 1st of July
- Students applying visas in Korea : Date of issue must be after 20th of July (must need use Bank in korea, not overseas bank)
* In case of applicants who submitted supporting letter by professor but if professor will support less than 18,000,000 Korean won, applicants should prove the rest of the money by the bank balance.
4. Admission Letter : You can receive document after 15th of July
- Letter will be issued to successful applicants who have paid the tuition fee, submitted all the documents and acquired VISA
- Students in overseas : we will send air mail
- Students in Korea : Visit office of international Cooperation
* If a mailing address has been changed and is different from the application form, admitted students should inform a new address with using the form [Address].
5. Tuition fee payment : will be announced
※ Please be aware of cancellation if you will not submit missing document until the deadline.
■ Contact : 063-270-4382, admissionG@jbnu.ac.kr
Count : 437